Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pasta de Gohan & The Street Cafe, Sunway Pyramid


As we couldn't think of any nice to eat in Sunway Pyramid, we just take a chance to try out the food at Pasta de Gohan. There are many varieties of fusion pasta to choose from that I really couldn't made up my mind. I would love to try all of them....Lastly, we decided on the set where we can choose a type of pasta and a type of other dish. G asked me to choose both the dished but I can't remember the name of the pasta we had as it I didn't have good impression of it. The sauce is tomato base with very little meat.




Pasta with Ham



For the other dish, I ordered tuna gratin which is also a dissappointment.

Tuna Gratin


Lastly, G also ordered a side order of fried calamaries. When I tasted the first piece, I asked the waiter to check as the calamari was not fresh. The manager came and assured that they'll replace the dish. After a long wait, the calamari was served. Unfortunately, the replacement also tasted the same although the smell of the seafood is not so strong. After trying one piece, I left the dish untouched. Overall, it was not a great experience and the service was terrible.


Fried calamaries



After the unsatisfying lunch, we decide to have some bites for tea time. G recommended the Korean stall at Asian Avenue which serves real good Korean food. At the Street Cafe, we ordered the set meal which consists of Korean Herbal Tea, Soup, Chicken skewers and Noodles with rice cake. The chicken were marinated well and taste so wonderful. The chicken was tender and succulent as well. I just can't wait to go back to have more of the grill chicken skewers with different sauce.



Chicken Skewers


G love the rice cake and the sauce that goes with the noodles were very spicy and flavourful. It was just fantastic.

Rice Cake with Noodles






No comments:

Post a Comment